Last modified date: Oct 23, 2023
OFB Games, LLC. (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the
Website, including any content functionality and services offered on or through our Website collectively with such Website, the “Services”, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Services.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Services.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through the Services.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Services are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Services or through any of its features, register on the Services, enter any promotions on or through the Services, make any deposits on or through the Services, or otherwise provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18 please contact us at
Residents of certain states that are under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Our personal information sales do not include information about individuals we know are under age 16.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal/street address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, personal characteristics (sex/eye color/hair color/height/weight), citizenship, residential information, driving license information, financial information, passport information, and marriage/divorce information.
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Services, subscribing to our service(s), information necessary to verify your identity, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a sweepstakes, contest, or other promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Services.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Services.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- The Website also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your computer or mobile device or uploaded to the Website. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
The information we collect automatically does not include personal information, but we may maintain information collected or associate information collected with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Services and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Services statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content on our Services and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the Services or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
- Analytics companies.
- Payment processors and authentication providers.
- Your mobile or computer device manufacturer.
- Your mobile or internet service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the Services. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
The Services use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer or smartphone to help the Services analyze how visitors use the Services. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Services (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google. Google may use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Services, compiling reports on activity and providing other services relating to activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Additional information on how Google Analytics collects and processes data may be made available by Google at the following website:
By using the Services, you acknowledge the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. If you do not want your data being used by Google Analytics, please note that you may opt-out of having or making your Services activity on the Services available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on provided by Google. Additional information may be made available by Google at the following website:
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Services and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To verify your identity.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- For other lawful business and commercial purposes.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve the Services and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the Services.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please make your request by email to
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please unsubscribe via the methods provided in the communication used to contact you.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Services users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service, terms of sale and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by following instructions set forth on the communication used to contact you or by sending us an email stating your request to
email@example.com. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, promotion entry, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. For example, certain laws may require us to retain records related to the conduct of fantasy contests for specified periods of time.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. California&apo;s “Shine the Light” law (California Civil Code § 1798.83) permits users of the Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to
email@example.com, or write us at:
OFB Games, LLC
4460 Lake Forest Drive, Suite 232
Cincinnati, OH 45242